Al Yusra - Islamic Will Wassiya - Key features
Below are some of the key features that set us apart from the competition
- Funeral Wishes
- Final Will Summary - showing everything is complete or needs attention
Anti Fraud - Photo ID Verification including unique reference printed on the Will
Free additional supporting documents included:
- My Debts - What I owe, debts that must be settled before the distribution of assets
- My Debtors - What is owed to me
- Trusts - What is kept/held on trust by me
- Unfulfilled Obligations - including Fidyah, To pay Kaffarah, To pay Diyah, To pay unperformed hajj, Unaccomplished urban or other Wajib, any other owing or obligation that is unfulfilled
- List your assets - for the purpose of probate
- Location of important documents
- Do not resuscitate form
10 minutes can last a lifetime!
Al Yusra - Islamic Will Wassiya
You can create an account for free, follow the simple walkthrough guides and only pay when you download and print the Will. We have given you the option to complete the Will over a period of time, the platform auto-saves all your data so there is no need to add details more than once.
Complete your Will on a phone, tablet or computer - the platform is built to be fully responsive on Apple and Android.
Once you have created and paid for the Will it is held securely in your account for life. The Wills can be updated and amended anytime and you only pay a small fee to reprint the Will. There is no need to start the Will from the beginning just make any changes to the sections you want to update and print the Will. Remembering to sign the new Will and have it witnessed to make it legal and destroy the old Will to avoid any confusion.