Sterling Will - Key features
Below are some of the key features that set us apart from the competition
- Details page - including do you communicate in the language used in the portal? if the answer is no then your Will records Who is interpreting in a language you understand? for your protection
- Choose guardians for your children - including the clause for responsibility to be split equally or in the order listed
- Executors - You can add up to 4 executors, split the responsibility equally or as one in the order listed. Additional clauses: leave a gift of money to your executors to cover expenses - Give power to trustees allowing them to sell any items including shares or call in monies to fulfil the gifts
- Assets - with options to leave everything to your spouse, leave specific gifts
- For specific gifts, you have the option to leave the property, including leave to your children or group of people. choose the number of people and how you want it to be shared - Equally, percentage or in fractions
- Leave a gift of money with currency picker, this also allows for a replacement beneficiary
- Leave anything else, shares, businesses whatever - complete with gift instructions box
- Include Chattels - This is a written list that you can attach to your will with specific instructions to your executors about what should happen to your personal belongings
- Residuary Gifts - add additional beneficiaries when more than one is added you can split equally or by percentage
- Funeral Wishes - Burial, Cremation or other, including your wishes for undertaker, place of service, type of service, music, readings flowers plus additional direction and wishes
- Final Will Summary - showing everything is complete or needs attention
- Anti Fraud - Photo ID Verification including unique reference printed on the Will
Free additional supporting documents included:
- Letter to your Executor
- Location of important documents
- Important people to Inform
- Memorandum of wishes
10 minutes can last a lifetime!
You can create an account for free, follow the simple walkthrough guides and only pay when you download and print the Will. We have given you the option to complete the Will over a period of time, the platform auto-saves all your data so there is no need to add details more than once.
Complete your Will on a phone, tablet or computer - the platform is built to be fully responsive on Apple and Android.
Once you have created and paid for the Will it is held securely in your account for life. The Wills can be updated and amended anytime and you only pay a small fee to reprint the Will. There is no need to start the Will from the beginning just make any changes to the sections you want to update and print the Will. Remembering to sign the new Will and have it witnessed to make it legal and destroy the old Will to avoid any confusion.