THE POWER OF CREATETEC'S DIGITAL WILLS
You have nothing to lose & everything to gain
Due to the Movement Control Order implemented by the Government, all Createtec staff will be working from home. For any inquiries, please email: email@example.com or call +6011 1700 0407 and we will get back to you as soon as possible
1. Fully backed and compliant
Createtec is fully Shariah Compliant and verified by Masryef House. The Wills have been Written by leading scholars and estate planners. We are also registered with MDEC's Islamic Digital Economy.
2. Greater levels of security and confidence
Your data is sent securely via 256-bit encryption, builtin unique anti-fraud security features. Digital Wills for a new age also meet the strictest of banking and financial institutional requirements.
3. No obligation to buy
Try it for free with no commitment to buy; we don't ask for any card details; only pay if you want to print the final Will. We promise never to sell or misuse your data
4. Nothing to lose & everything to gain
A Createtec digital Will gives you full peace of mind, and has no annual or membership fees. Built to be responsive for Apple or Android, plus auto-save features, so you never lose any information.
Try it for free without obligation - you have nothing to lose but everything to gain!
5 Myths About Wills - EXPOSED
2. Making a Will is complicated
Createtec have built the clearest step by step guided process in the industry
3. Making a Will is time-consuming
It only takes ten minutes to fully complete a digital Will from the comfort of your own home
4. Making a Will is for new parents, the elderly, or people with health problems
Wrong! everybody should make a Will or you open your loved ones to extensive legal battles and great expense
5. A Will lasts forever
Wills need to be updated as your circumstances change, new child, house getting married. A Will should grow with you.
That is why you can update and change a digital Will with Createtec FREE and only you only pay to print it!
Our Al Yusra Will has been designed and written by respected Muslim scholars and is fully Sharia-compliant as recognised by Masryef and fully conforms to the Wills Act 1959.
Some Key Features
- Unique Faraid algorithm that follows the Holy Quran
- Additional Beneficiaries clause - of a maximum of one-third of your estate
- Assets & Sedekah - Include gifts of property, money or anything else
- Make provision for unfulfilled obligations
Our Sterling Wills are 100% legal and developed by our legal experts familiar with estate planning law.
Sterling Wills and fully conforms to the Wills Act 1959.
Some Key Features
- Choose the language you want to use on the site and the Will output
- Add up to 4 executors with built-in trustee clauses
- Leave complex gifts, such as a business, shares or property
- Additional beneficiaries split by percentage
- Unique Anti Fraud verification feature
It's affordable for everyone
Now you can leave a legacy for your loved ones from the comfort of your own home.
So whether you get married, have more children or simply move house, your Al Yusra or Sterling Will changes with you.