An Al Yusra Will writing service brought to you by Createtec
Make your Al Yusra Islamic Will TODAY!
The importance of Creating an Islamic Will
The importance of the Islamic Will (Wasiyya) is clear from a number of hadith, such as the one quoted below. Observance with the Islamic laws of Inheritance carries the potential of great blessing and mercy from our Creator, as mentioned in Surah An-Nisa. The Islamic laws of Inheritance provide for a specific distribution as mentioned in the Quran and Sunnah Syafie, Hanbali, Maliki and Hanafi and codified by scholars. However, unless you make a valid Islamic Will, your estate will not be distributed in accordance with Islamic laws of Inheritance, and you will not be able to leave Wasiyya. The Wasiyya is the portion of up to a third of your estate, which you can leave to anyone who does not automatically inherit under the Islamic laws of Inheritance.
Your Al Yusra Islamic Will is stored securely in the cloud and you can make as many changes to it as you want without being charged. Only pay a small fee to print the updated Will.
Need something more?
To receive advice from an accredited lawyer about more complex or specific issues, head on over to our Legal Services page.
Fully Compliant Islamic Will
Al Yusra's Key Features
- Personal details
- Choose guardians for your children
- Administrator(s) / Executors - In the unlikely event that no one is available In accordance with Islamic law, we have provided the option Majority or All must agree
- Life-changing events clause, In the event you are medically certified incapacitated or incapable of making decisions, you can nominate a person to act on your behalf.
- Medical, mechanical support clause - In the event it is medically certified that your body cannot function without mechanical support, do you wish to be placed on any form of life support machine
- Beneficiaries - add beneficiaries and choose if you want the recommended share allocation printed in the final Will or left blank for your local Faraid Council to manually add the correct percentage. Calculations are taken from our unique Faraid algorithm that follows the Holy Quran distribution guide.
- Additional Beneficiaries clause - a maximum of one-third of your estate can be left to whomever you wish – this may include friends and family not entitled to inherit under Sharia
- Assets and Sedekah - Include gifts of property, money, or anything else, with the option for the gift to be given as Sedekah. This also has the facility to add replacement beneficiaries for the gift.
- Funeral Wishes
- Final Will Summary - showing everything is complete or needs attention
Anti Fraud - Photo ID Verification including unique reference printed on the Will
Free additional supporting documents included:
- My Debts - What I owe, debts that must be settled before the distribution of assets
- My Debtors - What is owed to me
- Trusts - What is kept/held on trust by me
- Unfulfilled Obligations - including Fidyah, To pay Kaffarah, To pay Diyah, To pay unperformed hajj, Unaccomplished urban or other Wajib, any other owing or obligation that is unfulfilled
- List your assets - for the purpose of probate
- Location of important documents
- Do not resuscitate form
It's designed with you in mind
All your changes are saved automatically in the cloud and your data is stored on our secure servers
It's a Will that lets you do everything by touch
It's your Will... to go! Update it from your tablet, mobile phone or desktop - by plane train or automobile, it's up to you!
It works just like your favourite apps
We've designed it to look just like the apps you use every day. It's feature-rich but using it is child's play.
It's affordable for everyone
We've made it available to the masses at a price all your friends and family can afford
It's fully compliant and our framework is backed by Islamic Scholars to comply with the Quran and Sunnah Syafie, Hambali, Maliki and Hanafi
Built in Faraid Calculator
Use out built in Faraid calculator to automatically allocate the appropriate appointment of your estate
The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said: "It is not permissible for any Muslim who has something to will to stay for two nights without having his last will and testament written and kept ready with him."
Narrated by al-Bukhaari, al-Wasaayaa 2533
You can make your Al Yusra in just a few clicks and keep it updated online. It's free to try and you can make as many changes throughout life at no extra cost.
It's free to try
make aN Al Yusra ISLAMIC WILL online
Get started now with your Al Yusra Islamic Will, come back any time.